Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers offer large surface area in combination with efficient heat transfer and compactness. These are widely used in industries for various duties like cooling, heating, condensation, evaporation etc.
Tipo Heat Exchangers are the pioneers in the field of glass shell and tube heat exchangers in India and their product has a wide market acceptability.
SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS APPLICATIONS
- The overall heat transfer coefficient in shell and tube heat exchanger is about 3 times higher than in coil type heat exchanger.
- The pressure drop in shell and tube heat exchanger is minimal compared to 2-3 kg/cm2 in coil side of coil type heat exchanger.
- For requirement of higher heat transfer areas shell and tube heat exchanger is the only alternative.
SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION:
- Fixed Tubesheet
- Copper Alloy
- Non-Ferrous Copper Alloy
- Nickel Plating
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 1 or more pass
SHELL AND TUBE HEAT EXCHANGERS FEATURES:
- Industrial Process
- Marine / Navy
- Air Processing
- Petrochemical: Processing & Refining
- Power & Electrical Generation
- Metals and Mining
- Pulp & Paper
- Easy to maintain
- High grade material
- Low noise operation