Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchangers can also be called as Copper Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchangers
Copper Brazed Plate Type Heat Exchangers provide efficient heat transfer with a small footprint.
- Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger are extremely compact
- A result of high heat transfer coefficients, small hold-up volumes and the use of thin materials.
- The plates are brazed into a package without the use of gaskets, with copper serving as the brazing material.
- Operating costs are reduced by the heat exchangers’ high thermal efficiency, while the rectangular shape and front positioned connections make for easy installation.
They are maintenance free, provide a long service lifetime and can withstand high temperatures and extremely high design pressures.
They are used in a range of duties including cooling, heating, evaporation and condensing.
BRAZED PLATE TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS FEATURES
- Easy to Insulate
- Properly Sized Refrigerant Connections
- Tud Bolts for Installation and Mounting
- High Performance Heat Transfer Surface
- Easy Sweat ™ Connections
- Totally Sealed Construction
- Built-in DX Distribution Devive for Proper Capacity and Stability (CH and SC Models)
PLATE TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS TYPES:
- Gasketed plate heat exchangers
- Brazed Plate heat exchangers
- Welded plate heat exchangers
- Semi-Welded plate heat exchangers
BRAZED PLATE TYPE HEAT EXCHANGERS FEATURES:
- High Efficiency
- Compact Size
- Close Approach Temperatures
- High Temperature and Pressure Ratings